About St Andrew's Ipswich Private Hospital
St Andrew’s Ipswich Private Hospital is a fully accredited advanced surgical, medical and obstetric hospital situated 5 mins from the Ipswich CBD.
St Andrew’s is an acute care hospital committed to providing the highest standard of specialised services, skilled personnel and sophisticated technologies.
The hospital is licensed for 203 beds and services include:
- 24 hour Emergency department
- Operating theatres incorporating modern suites with high definition audio and video monitors
- Cardiac catheter laboratory
- Critical care Unit includes Intensive Care Unit, Coronary Care Unit and High Dependency Unit
- Day oncology/infusion centre
- Renal Dialysis unit
- Women & Children’s Health Services (Maternity & Paediatrics) and Level 2 Special Care Nursery
- Medical and Surgical Units
- Rehabilitation unit with gymnasium and life skills area.
- Onsite retail pharmacy
- Radiology services including CT nuclear medicine and MRI, pathology, allied health services are also available.
We are located in the medical precinct of Ipswich, adjacent to the CBD with specialist rooms within a 5 minute walk of the hospital. Parking is available in the hospital car park and also in the surrounding streets.