- General wards: 8am – 8pm daily. Visitors outside these hours are to be arranged in consultation with the Nurse Unit Manager or the After Hours Coordinator.
- Women & Children’s Health Services and Critical Care Unit: 8am – 1pm & 3pm – 8pm.
Rest period 1pm – 3pm daily.
- Intensive Care Visiting policy: refer Critical Care Unit
- Special Care Visiting policy: refer Maternity
- An adult must accompany children who are visiting at all times.
- Relatives may stay with critically or terminally ill patients for extended period, as may parents with their children.
- Should you wish not to have visitors &/or telephone calls, please inform the Nurse Unit Manager or the nurse looking after you.
When you visit our hospital, you’ll need to use the state government check-in app. Due to the evolving COVID-19 situation in Australia, we also recommend checking if any visitor restrictions are in place before coming to hospital. You can do this by calling us or checking our COVID-19 information page.