Know My Midwife Program (KMM)
The Know My Midwife program gives mums-to-be the very best in Midwifery Continuity-of-Care through the coordination of regular antenatal & postnatal appointments with our highly experienced Midwives and your chosen Obstetrician.
This gives you the opportunity to form meaningful and trusted relationships with those who will be with you on your path to motherhood.
How does the Know My Midwife Program work?
Once we have received a referral from your Obstetrician or you complete the enquiry below, the Midwife will make contact with you to arrange an antenatal appointment and meet you.
The Midwife and your Obstetrician will share your care. They both will provide you and your loved ones with individual care and follow you through your journey.
What does Know My Midwife offer?
- Midwifery care by highly skilled Midwives
- Midwifery Continuity of Care
- Support for mothers-to-be and partners
- Antenatal Care
- Postnatal care up to 6 weeks
- Parenting education and Support
- Breastfeeding education and Support
- Access to Women's Health Physiotherapist
- Access to Lactation Consultants
How to book a place
Appointments are Medicare bulk-billed so there is no out-of-pocket cost to mums-to-be; it’s all part of our maternity service at St Andrew's Ipswich Private Hospital. If you’d like to take part in the program and have already booked in with your chosen St Andrew's Ipswich Private Hospital Obstetrician, then ask your Obstetrician for a referral at your earliest appointment & we’ll do the rest.
- Interested in Know My Midwife, but don’t yet have an Obstetrician? Visit our specialist page here to choose an Obstetrician.
- If you’d like more information or have a specific question on the program, simply complete the form below & we’ll get back to you.
If you have any queries or would like to reschedule an appointment, please don’t hesitate to contact us
Call: (07) 3816 9360
If you are interested in participating in the KNOW MY MIDWIFE program please fill out the form below.